PF3D7_0903700 alpha tubulin 1

Immunofluorescence images showing PfTPxGl and microtubules in D10-ACPleader-GFP parasites with drug washed out. Reversion of PfTPxGl localization to the organelles and intact microtubular structures observed in parasites in drug washed out medium after vinblastine treatment. In these experiments, localization of PfTPxGl was reverted to the apicoplast in 47% parasites, while remaining 53% parasites showed mitochondrial localization (23 parasites counted). Scale Bar: 10 mm.

Chaudhari R, Dey V, Narayan A, Sharma S, Patankar S. Membrane and luminal proteins reach the apicoplast by different trafficking pathways in the malaria parasite Plasmodium falciparum. PeerJ. 2017 Apr 27;5:e3128.

Other associated proteins

PFID Formal Annotation
PF3D7_0208500 acyl carrier protein
PF3D7_1212000 glutathione peroxidase-like thioredoxin peroxidase